Spring into Gardening Stallholder Application
Be a part of Stonnington’s award-winning sustainability and gardening festival, Spring into Gardening.
An application to have a stall at Spring Into Gardening is not necessarily a guarantee that your group or organisation will be allocated a stall. Stalls that do not comply with the themes of the event, gardening and sustainability will not be considered in the application process.
Specific event details (arrival times, maps etc) will be provided two weeks before the event.
It is free to host a stall at Spring into Gardening if your organisation or business is based within the City of Stonnington or if your organisation is registered as a not-for-profit in a relevant industry. There is a small fee if your organisation or business is not within the City of Stonnington - $203.94 for a 3mx3m stall or $407.88 for a 6mx3m stall which includes a marquee, signage, trestle table(s), chairs and power if available.
Should your application be accepted, a tax invoice will be issued and posted to you. Stalls are not confirmed until payment of invoice is received.
Spring into Gardening carries a special emphasis on recycling and responsible waste management. Council has committed to excluding the use of single use, light-weight plastic bags at Council events and we ask that stallholders use biodegradable, recyclable materials and products in their displays.
Please download and read a copy of the Spring into Gardening 2017 Waste Management Guidelines(PDF, 94KB) .
Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed.
Size of site required? (All stalls include a marquee, signage, trestle table(s), chairs and power if available) * (Required)
Product Category (please select) * (Required)
I have read the above waste management guidelines and agree to use environmentally sustainable products and packaging, and energy efficient equipment at the event wherever possible. I understand Council's commitment to exclude single use plastic at events and will avoid use wherever possible. * (Required)
1. The City of Stonnington reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant.
2. The stallholder agrees to use the marquees and power supply provided by the event organisers (unless an approved self-contained van is used).
3. The stallholder agrees that any photographs taken on the day of the event by the official event photographer may be used for promotional purposes by the event organisers.
4. Stallholders may not sell food at the event unless it is pre-packaged or if the stallholder is a commercial food vendor 5. Stalls must be operational for the duration of the event (11am – 3pm).
5. Stalls must be operational for the duration of the event (11am – 3pm).
6. Stallholders must be onsite within the timeframe specific by City of Stonnington Event staff.
7. Stallholders agree to abide by any instructions issued by City of Stonnington event staff.
8. Payment from non-Stonnington based stallholders must be received no later than seven (7) working days prior to the event. If payment is not received, the City of Stonnington retains the right to exclude businesses from participating in Spring into Gardening.
Stallholder applications will close Friday 1 September 2017 at 5pm.