At Harold Holt Swim Centre we offer a fantastic range of group fitness classes including pilates, aqua-aerobics, yoga, circuit and more. Please see our timetables below for class times and descriptions.
Fitness Class Timetable and Class Descriptions(PDF, 467KB)
Active Adults Timetable and Class Descriptions(PDF, 361KB)
If you'd like more information, please call our friendly staff on 8290 1678.
Participants please note:
- Due to health and safety risks associated with exercising without sufficient warm-up, participants are not permitted to enter a fitness class more than five minutes after the class has commenced. This also minimises class disruption for other participants.
- Before participating in a fitness class, please see your medical practitioner for a health assessment.
- You must inform the instructor of any pre-existing injury.
- Due to changes in demand, the fitness class timetable is subject to change.
- Class availability changes on public holidays due to shortened opening hours. Please check reception for updates