Learn to Swim Information
To enrol in our Learn to Swim Program, you will need to come into the centre to complete the enrolment form and make an initial payment. After enrolment, payments will be deducted fortnightly and will continue from term to term until a Cancellation Form is received by the centre.
- Payments can be deducted from a credit card (Master Card or Visa) or bank account (cheque/savings) - please have details with you when enrolling
- At the time of enrolment, a $20.00 start-up fee and a payment one or two lessons will be payable - this will depend on when the next debit day is
- Debits continue throughout the school holidays (excluding the summer holidays)
Direct debit payment includes:
- One 30-minute lesson per week during the school terms
- One complimentary enrolment into a week of Holiday Program lessons per financial year for Pre School or Primary aged levels only - please see complimentary Holiday Program below for further details
- Unlimited entry for the student to swim at Harold Holt Swim Centre
- If the student is under 5 years of age, a swim is included for one adult to accompany the child into the water on each visit
- For students 5 years and older, one supervisor fee (non swimmer) is in included on each visit
Cost per student
|Start up fee
Complimentary Holiday Program
Each financial year students, enrolled in Preschool or School-aged levels in our Learn to Swim Program on Direct Debit, are eligible for one week of Holiday Program Lessons at no extra cost. This is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Enrolment is not transferrable and once booked cannot be changed
- If a student is enrolled but does not attend, the lessons are forfeited
- Bookings are subject to class and teacher availability
The direct debit payments are ongoing until a Cancellation Form is received by the centre. A Cancellation Form can be completed either in person at the centre or it can be downloaded at our Forms page.
- A cancellation cannot be processed by phone
- A Cancellation Form must be received at least five days prior to the next debit date or the payment will be deducted in full
- The $20.00 start-up fee is payable again if you re-enrol into the program after cancellation
The direct debit payments can only be suspended under the following terms and conditions:
- Suspension requests can only be processed if two to four consecutive lessons are missed due to illness - any longer and a Cancellation Form must be submitted
- A medical certificate covering the dates of the missed lessons must be provided
- Refund requests will be considered but are not guaranteed
- If a single lesson is missed a Missed Lesson Form should be completed and a family pass may be issued. Please refer to the Missed Lesson Form below for terms and conditions
A Medical Suspension Form or Missed Lesson Form can be completed either in person at the centre or it can be downloaded at our Forms page.
For further information about direct debit, please call our friendly staff on 8290 1678.