Premier's Active April
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy. For more information please visit their website.
To participate you will need to register via the Premier’s Active April website. Once you have registered, simply visit Harold Holt Swim Centre or Prahran Aquatic Centre, show your Active April card and from 1 April 2018 you can register for a free 10 visit pass.
Customers 16 years and over will have access to swimming, gym and group fitness classes. For children between 5 - 15 years, the pass allows access to swimming only.
Terms and Conditions:
- These passes are available at the Centre from 1 - 30 April 2018.
- Participants must present their Premier’s Active April card at time of registration.
- Gym access and selected fitness classes are available for participants 16 years or older - A Casual User form for the gym must be completed at time of application.
- Swimming is available to children 5 - 15 years of age. Our Watch Around Water policy applies to children under the age of 10.
- Customers must present their Active April 10 visit card on each visit to record visits.
- These passes are valid at Harold Holt Swim Centre and Prahran Aquatic Centre.
- Any unused visits are not redeemable after 30 April 2018.
- Limited to one per customer.
- Memberships and visit passes will not be suspended if you take up this offer.