T: 8290 1246
Functions On Chapel
255A Chapel Street
- Community events
- Clothing sales
300 people for a cocktail function
200 people for a seated dinner or theatre style presentation
Monday – Thursday
July 2016 – June 2017 $1660.00
July 2017 – June 2018 $1740.00
Friday – Sunday
July 2016 – June 2017 $1950.00
July 2017 – June 2018 $2046.00
Features and facilities
- Main hall
- Two smaller break-out rooms in the foyer
- Bar area
- Outdoor courtyard
- Commercial kitchen
Cato St car park has metered parking throughout the day.
By public transport:
Trams 78 (Chapel St) and 6 (High St/Chapel St) provide convenient public transport access. Prahran railway station is a short walk.
Provision for unloading and loading is available at the rear of Functions on Chapel.
- Make an enquiry with Council’s Venues Department
- Make a tentative booking prior to inspecting the venue. Due to demand, tentative bookings can be held for up to one week only. After which time, bookings are cancelled without notice.
- Visit the venue
- Contact the Venues Department to confirm the booking. At this time an Application for Hire package will be forwarded to the hirer. The hirer must complete and return the form together with full payment within 14 days. Failure to do so may result in the booking being cancelled.
- Contact Council’s Venues Department one week prior to the booking to arrange key collection at Malvern Town Hall.