Immunisation Booking Form
It is necessary to pre book if you plan to attend immunisation sessions at our Prahran or Malvern East venues.
If you would like your child to be immunised at one of these venues, please complete the immunisation booking request form for Prahran Town Hall or Phoenix Park Community Centre, Malvern East. Once your request has been submitted, one of our staff will make an appointment and contact you directly with details and provide a confirmation number.
Please note that you will need to quote your confirmation number on the day. An appointment is not confirmed unless you have a confirmation number.
Booking times are in blocks of six infants/families every 15 minutes.
Appointments can be also made via telephoning the Council on 8290 1333.
Any sessions already fully booked are not shown on the booking request form.
- Prahran Town Hall, Functions on Chapel, 255A Chapel Street, Prahran (Melway Ref: 58 E6)
- Phoenix Park Community Centre, 26 Rob Roy Road, Malvern East (Melway Ref: 69 D2)
Please note that pre-booking is not required at our third venue at Malvern.
Prahran Town Hall - Functions on Chapel
Phoenix Park Community Centre - Malvern East
On the day
Prior to arrival, please ensure that the required period between vaccinations has been achieved and that you bring your:
• child's immunisation history or Health Book
• Medicare Card with your child's name included
• confirmation number if you are attending Prahran or Malvern East.
Immunisation venues open 10 minutes prior to the session start time.