Ethnic Services Committee
The Stonnington Ethnic Services Committee is one of our specific-interest committees which discuss Council policies and plans that support our culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
The Committee members are from a broad range of CALD groups and local agencies within Stonnington.
Ethnic Services Committee – Terms of Reference(PDF, 11KB)
The Committee consists of representatives from:
- CALD community groups in Stonnington
- local mainstream service providers
- local individuals from any new and emerging ethnic community
- council staff, including a Councillor
- other agencies that have an interest in the area of ethnic services.
Currently the committee has membership from the Greek, Italian, Chinese, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Spanish, Bosnian, Korean and Hungarian communities.
We review membership every two years.
Time: Thursday morning from 10am – 11.30am.
Venue: Prahran Town Hall.
Interpreters are provided at the meetings.
For more information on our Ethnic Services Committee, please contact our Cultural Diversity Unit:
Office hours: Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5:00pm
Phone: 8290 3224