Central Park Nursing Home
Melbourne's Affordable Five Star Aged Care Alternative
101 Punt Rd, Windsor VIC 3181
(03) 8517 9500
Central Park offers a range of care for the aged including low and high level care on a respite, interim or permanent basis in a pleasant relaxed environment that helps to create a sense of wellbeing.
Central Park is a unique facility as it blends the relaxed friendliness of the Australian lifestyle with the finest traditions of boutique hospitality. You’ll enjoy an extensive menu prepared with the freshest ingredients, in our modern kitchen.
Located in Windsor, Central Park is convenient to access from the east through to the south east and of course, the CBD via St Kilda Road.
- Licensed bistro/restaurant
- Kitchenette with fridge and microwave in each suite
- Ensuite to all suites
- Air-conditioning and heating in each suite with individual climate control
- Telephone in each suite with individual phone number and voicemail
- Remote control television
- In-house video
- Fully adjustable electric high/low beds
- Individual physiotherapy program
- Podiatry program
- Daily lifestyle program of group and individual activities
- Hair and beauty salon
- Regular coach outings
- Regular entertainers and special guests
- Full laundry service
- Video conferencing telephones by arrangement
- State-of-the art security
- Kosher meals available on request.
An innovation in Japara Healthcare’s additional services, furthering our commitment to quality, excellence and enhancing the experience of residents, Japara Signature has a hospitality focus reminiscent of an exclusive boutique hotel. Selected rooms come complete with enhanced dining, stylish refurbished décor and all rooms feature a 40” plasma television. Newspaper subscriptions and Foxtel are also available.