Removal of Two Restrictive Covenants at 909, 911 and 913 Dandenong Road, Malvern East
Council has prepared Amendment C207 to the Stonnington Planning Scheme.
The Amendment applies to land known as:
- 909 Dandenong Road, Malvern East (Lot 1 on Title Plan 298718V).
- 911 Dandenong Road, Malvern East (Lots 1 and 2 on Title Plan 852753G).
- 913 Dandenong Road, Malvern East (Lot 1 on Title Plan 142371G).
The Amendment proposed to amend the Schedule to Clause 52.02 (Easements, Restrictions and Reserves) of the Stonnington Planning Scheme to provide for the removal of the two restrictive covenants. The restrictive covenants that apply include the following:
- 909 and 911 Dandenong Road, Malvern East (Instrument of Transfer No. 666618).
- 913 Dandenong Road, Malvern East (Instrument of Transfer No. 762426).
Exhibition of the Amendment commenced on Thursday 27 October 2016 and closed on Wednesday 30 November 2016.
As a result of exhibition, one supporting submission was received by Council.
At its meeting on 20 February 2017, Council considered the submission and resolved to adopt the Amendment as exhibited. A copy of the Council Report can be found under the Documentation area of this page.
Notice of approval of the Amendment was published in the Government Gazette on 15 June 2017.
The Amendment was approved as exhibited.
The approved version of the Amendment documents can be found in the Documentation area.
Any enquiries about the Amendment can be directed to Kyle Everett, Strategic Planning on 8290 1318 or email@example.com
C207 Approved Documents