All Stonnington libraries offer free display spaces for community notices. These noticeboards can be used by community groups to advise forthcoming meetings, functions etc.
Notices can be submitted to any library staff member who will ensure the Library Display Officer reviews the notice for approval and display. Notices can also be sent directly to Stonnington Libraries c/o Library Display Officer at PO BOX 21, Prahran Victoria 3181.
Individuals and community groups wishing to advertise on the noticeboards should note that materials submitted for display:
- Are approved at the sole discretion of the library display officer. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Will not be returned. This applies to material that has been approved or rejected.
- Take time to review and will not be displayed immediately.
- Must be A4 size or smaller.
- Are given preference if they are from local non-profit individuals and groups, especially those local groups which have little access to publicity elsewhere.
View the Community Display Policy for more information: Community-Display-Policy.pdf(PDF,141KB)