How you can support local businesses
COVID-19 has had a huge impact on our community, in particular our local small businesses and now more than ever it is important that we get behind them.
Our support local guide features businesses still open within the Victorian Government's restrictions as well as businesses who have adapted to operate online. Contact businesses directly for operating hours as these may have changed.
How to safely support local
Under the Victorian Government's stage four restrictions you are not allowed to travel more than 5km for shopping or exercise, find out how far 5km is from your home.
If you are out shopping please wear a face covering, use hand sanitiser and follow social distancing.
Other options to support local businesses
- Purchase gift cards and maintain paid memberships.
- Follow businesses on social media to hear about their new offerings.
- Check to see if they offer takeaway, delivery or online shopping options.
- Order from the website or use the delivery service the business recommends.
- Sign up for email newsletters and leave positive reviews online or on social media.
Visit our support local guide
Think your business should be listed?
The guide is a work in progress and we're regularly updating it. If you know or own a business that should be listed, let us know via the Add your business link on the guide.