Our recruitment process made simple
See a job you like?
1) Submit your application.
2) You will receive an email acknowledgement that your application has been received.
3) Shortlisted candidates are contacted; this may include a phone interview.
4) Panel interview.
5) Pre-employment screening:
- reference checking
- psychometric testing (for permanent and selected temporary positions)
- pre-employment medical, police check, Working With Children Check , copies of qualifications (for applicable roles).
6) Hired! Start your rewarding career with Stonnington!
We value all our applicants. Candidate care is at the forefront of everything we do when recruiting.
We will do our best to be in touch with all applicants within two weeks of the closing date.
If you are not selected for interview, you will receive an email from us. Feel free to contact us for some feedback – this is our way of helping you out and acknowledging our appreciation for the effort and time you’ve put in to your application.
See our FAQs section for more information on our recruitment processes!
- cover letter
- key selection criteria
To ensure your application is considered, you must address the key selection criteria. You can find the key selection criteria in the position description attached to the job advertisement. We recommend submitting the above as three separate documents. Make sure you provide us with specific and relevant examples in your key selection criteria.
Read our hints and tips for drafting a competitive employment application with the Employment-Application-Tool(PDF, 336KB).
Click here to go to our Current Vacancies.