The City of Stonnington invites Expressions of Interest from medium to large-sized organisations based in Stonnington or prepared to deliver high impact, strategic and sustainable projects to address complex issues and assist the COVID-19 community recovery.
Strategic Partnership Grants applicants are expected to provide 30% in-kind resources and a minimum 10% cash contribution to the total project value. In-kind contributions include labour, materials or venue.
Stonnington Council will only provide to support any projects dealing with any of the three main priorities areas identified by Council in collaboration with its key stakeholders:
- Safety and Harm Reduction (Family Violence, Addictive Behaviours, Homelessness)
- Vulnerable Community Members (older/vulnerable, children/young people, housing estate/CALD
- Unemployment and Financial Hardship (gender lens, young people, emergency relief)
Applications now open.
To be eligible, projects and/or activities awarded funding are expected to be delivered by 31 December 2021. Application submission closes 16 April 2021, before midnight.
Applicants are required to go through three stages to secure fundi ng: completion of an online expression of interest application, presentation of the project to a Council’s assessment panel (if your application has progressed to this stage) and negotiation of funding amount and terms and conditions in project delivery.
The submission of an EOI does not guarantee your project will be funded.
How do I apply for this grant?
- Carefully read the Strategic Partnership Grant guidelines(PDF, 988KB).
- Contact the Council Community Development Officer prior to applying to discuss the suitability of your project for this grant.
Council Community Development Officer on 8290 1255 or email@example.com.