The City of Stonnington currently has approximately 590 (full time equivalent, excluding casuals) employees working across a number of buildings and centres throughout the City.
The organisation is structured into four divisions led by General Managers and a Manager reporting to the CEO. The organisational structure is:
Chief Executive Officer: Warren Roberts
- General Manager, Planning and Amenity (Stuart Draffin)
- General Manager, Assets and Services (Simon Thomas)
- General Manager, Corporate Services (Geoff Cockram)
- General Manager, Community and Culture (Cath Harrod)
- Manager for Advocacy, Performance and Improvement (Tracey Limpens)