Design a Stonnington Library Bookmark Competition
1 August - 26 August 2022
Celebrate Children's Book Week by designing your own bookmark for our libraries. The theme for CBCA Book Week 2022 is 'Dreaming with eyes open...'. Use this theme to inspire your bookmark design.
Entries close at 11.59pm on 26 August 2022. One winner will be selected in each of the following age categories: 5 - 8 years, 9 -12 years, 13 - 17 years. Winners will be notified by 5 September and the winning designs will be printed onto a bookmark that will be available for free from our libraries.
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date is 26 August 2022 at 11.59pm.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- The person entering the competition must be between 5 and 17 years old, as at 26 August 2022.
- The person entering the competition must be the creator of the design submitted.
- The design must be submitted on the Design a Library Bookmark Competition template.
- The person entering the competition must either live or go to school in the City of Stonnington.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Entries submitted must be original and unpublished at the time of entry.
- Entries are confidential and cannot be marked with the artist’s name or initials.
- The artist’s personal name and details must be confined to the entry form.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Stonnington Library and Information Service reserves the right to reproduce the entry in publications and/or promotional materials and products (including online), on its website and/or social media.
- Winners will be notified in writing by 5 September 2022.
5 - 8 years old: Prize pack of books and art supplies to the value of $50
9 - 12 years old: Prize pack of books and art supplies to the value of $75
13 - 17 years old: Prize pack of books and art supplies to the value of $100
How to enter
Pick up your design template and entry form from any Stonnington Library. You can also download and print the design template.(PDF, 145KB) Then design your bookmark.
Once completed, submit your entry in-person to any Stonnington Library or scan your form and submit it online: