RBdigital help and instructions
Download and use the RBdigital app, available in the App store and the Google Play store.
- To be able to read offline the magazine must be fully downloaded.
Having trouble logging into RBdigital? Try using your email address as your username.
Please contact Library staff if you have any problems.
Discover how to create your RBdigital account, check out magazines and read on your computer or mobile device.
How to use RBdigital on a computer browser
Accessing RBdigital for first time users on a browser
- Click on RBdigital link on the Stonnington Libraries website on a desktop computer or mobile device
- Click on 'Create New Account' on top right hand corner
- Enter full Library Card number with no spaces
- Create account by completing details as required and click 'Create Account'
- Browse magazines Note: Only the magazine titles subscribed to by Stonnington Libraries appear.
- Click on magazine you would like to read and click on 'Checkout'.
- Click on 'Start Reading'
- The magazine will open for reading online in your browser (if reading on a computer).
Adding more magazines to collection or continue reading
a) If you are already logged In
- Click on a magazine title you would like to read
- Click on the 'Checkout' button
- Title is automatically added to 'My Collection'
- Click on 'Start Reading'
- Magazine will open for reading online in your browser (if reading on desktop computer)
b) For returning users (not already Logged In)
- Click on RBdigital link via the Stonnington Libraries website
- Click on 'Log in' on top right hand corner
- Log in with email and password as created in Step 1.
- If you want to continue reading a previously checked out title click on 'My Collection'.
How to use RBdigital with the app on your mobile device
You can view and borrow magazines using the RBdigital app. The app allows you to download magazines to your device and read them while not connected to the internet.
- Download RBdigital App for your mobile device (available for Apple and Android devices)
- Log in to the RBdigital app if you already have an account or click on 'Not a member? Register now'.
- Select Australia
- Select City of Stonnington
- Enter your library card number
- Choose a username
- Fill in your personal details and register
- Click on the menu in the top left hand corner and select magazines
- To add more titles to your collection click on 'Checkout'
- Click on 'Download' to download the magazine. Note: You will need to wait until it has fully downloaded to be able to read your magazine offline. If you select 'Read' the title will not download to read later when you are offline.