News | 14 May 2019
The City of Stonnington is partnering with Body Safety Australia to present a workshop for parents and families on body safety and protective behaviours.
Body Safety Australia partners with families and communities to prevent childhood abuse and empower children to enjoy healthy and respectful relationships.
This workshop will assist parents and carers to learn about:
- the risks, myths and misconceptions about child abuse
- the key areas of body safety including consent, assertive communication and identifying trusted adults
- a range of practical body safety strategies to use at home with your child.
- Wednesday 19 June, 6.30-8.30pm
- Banquet Hall, Malvern Town Hall
- Cost: $10
More information and bookings.