Notice of intention to vary lease - Malvern Valley Golf Course
Published on 15 February 2021
Stonnington City Council (Council) gives notice under section 190 of the Local Government Act 1989 (Act) of its intention to vary the existing lease of the premises known as the Pro-Shop and Café and Function Venue at the Malvern Valley Golf Course, 1 Golfers Drive, Malvern East 3145 (Lease), as follows:
- the amended commencement date of the Lease will be:
- 25 June 2018 in respect of the Pro-Shop and Café; and
- 1 January 2019 in respect of the Function Venue;
- the amended expiry date of the Lease will be 30 December 2023;
- the tenant will not be entitled to any rent free period in respect of the Pro-Shop and Café; and
- the tenant will be entitled to a rent free period of 24 months in respect of the Function Venue.
A person may make a submission on the Proposal.
Any person proposing to make a submission under section 223 of the Act must do so by 16 March 2021.
All submissions will be considered in accordance with section 223 of the Act.
Submissions should be addressed to Council’s Chief Executive Officer, and can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to the following address:
Chief Executive Officer, Stonnington City Council, PO Box 58, Malvern VIC 3144.
Any person requesting to be heard in support of his or her submission is entitled to be heard before Council (or a Committee established by Council for this purpose) or be represented by a person acting on his or her behalf, and will be notified of the time and date of the hearing.