Centre based meals
We offer healthy meals in a friendly environment for:
- residents aged 55 years or older, and
- people with disability and their carers.
Our menu includes:
- fresh soup with bread
- a main meal with fresh seasonal vegetables
- juice, and
- tea or coffee.
We cater for different dietary needs and meal preferences. This includes:
- vegetarian, and
- texture modified meals.
All meals are suitable for diabetics.
Where to find us
- Chris Gahan Centre - Weekdays (Cost: $9.30)
50 Grattan Street, Prahran
- Phoenix Park Community Centre – Balcony Kitchen (Monday to Thursday)
22 Rob Roy Road, Malvern East
Meals are served at 12 noon.
We can help with community transport services to help you get to and from the centres.
You only need to book for meals at the Phoenix Park Community Centre.
If you have certain dietary needs, please book and let us know 24 hours before the meal.
Contact us if you need to: