We provide support services in your home to help you maintain your health, safety and quality of life.
Our skilled and experienced staff will support you according to the care plan we'll develop with you upon approval for our services.
To find out how to apply for services, visit Accessing services.
Our goal is to support you to keep your home safe, healthy and hygienic.
We can help with:
- household cleaning
- washing and hanging out laundry
- folding and ironing
- bed making.
Some tasks may be difficult or unsafe for you to do yourself due to injury, illness, disability or frailty.
We can help with:
- showering or bathing
- grooming, hair care and shaving
- going to the toilet
- eating and drinking (including cooking and food preparation)
- moving around
- the fitting and use of appliances (such as splints and callipers)
- hearing aids and communication devices
- prompting and monitoring self-medication
We do not assist with surgical or nursing duties such as wound dressing or dispensing medication.
Our respite care provides carers with short-term breaks from their responsibilities. We offer regular respite and occasional respite at home or in the community, through indoor and outdoor activities.
We can help with small repairs and modifications to make your home safe.
We can install, replace and repair:
- handrails, ramps and other safety aids
- smoke alarms (including battery changes)
- light bulbs
- tap washers and other small fixtures
We cannot help with:
- major building improvements
- regular, routine tasks (such as gardening)
- electrical or plumbing work.
Twice a year, you can book a two hour visit for larger cleaning jobs not covered by our regular home care service.
We can clean:
- high areas (such as cupboards).
Gardening and gutter cleaning
Garden and gutter clean-ups can be scheduled once per year.
We can help:
- trim and prune plants
- clear weeds
- mow lawns (limited)
- install raised garden beds
- place hard rubbish items on nature strips.