Harmony Day Celebrations
Join us for Harmony Day in celebration of our diverse and multicultural community.
The event will showcase music, cultural demonstrations and performances, including:
- African drumming performance and workshop
- Chinese lantern making and calligraphy
- Spanish dance workshop
- Henna and face painting
- Youth performances
- Activities for children.
Everyone is welcome. Everyone belongs.
Getting to Prahran Square is quick and easy, with many convenient and sustainable travel options.
Enjoy the fresh air, leave the car at home and walk or ride a bike.
If that doesn't work for you, hop on a tram, train or bus and let someone else do the driving.
Train: Prahran Station (Sandringham line)
- Route 72 (Camberwell to Melbourne University)
- Route 78 (Balaclava via Prahran to North Richmond)
- Route 603 (Brighton Beach to Alfred Hospital via Elsternwick Station)
- Route 604 (Gardenvale to Alfred Hospital via Toorak Station)
Plan your journey using the PTV Journey Planner.
Or, if you must travel by car, don't go solo – carpool with a friend or share a cab.
Small actions make a big difference in creating a cleaner, greener, more sustainable Stonnington.
Sunday, 19 March 2023 | 11:00 AM
- 03:00 PM