Open Space Rezoning
The City of Stonnington has prepared Amendment C266 to the Stonnington Planning Scheme.
The Amendment rezones selected Council-owned properties to the Public Park and Recreation Zone.
The Amendment makes the following changes to the Stonnington Planning Scheme:
- Rezones the following properties from their respective residential zones to PPRZ.
- 73 Millewa Ave, Malvern East
- 39 Carters Ave, Toorak
- 21 Ross Street, Toorak
- 43-47 Grosvenor Street, South Yarra (top North Western Corner)
- 4 Bailey Avenue, Armadale
- 13 Grosvenor Street, South Yarra
- 19 Edgar Street, Glen Iris – Vol 05328 Folio 466 Lot 71 Section 103
- 73 Argo Street Prahran
- 20-26 Osborne Street South Yarra
- 42-46 Serrell Street Malvern
- 74 Repton Road Malvern
- 10 Aubrey Street Armadale
- 14 Aubrey Street Armadale
- 1 Fulton Street Armadale
- 1A Fulton Street Armadale
- Amends the Planning Scheme Zone Maps 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 and 10.
Exhibition of the Amendment commenced on Thursday 25 January and closed on Tuesday 27 February 2018.
On 19 March 2018 Council adopted the Amendment as exhibited.
The Minister for Planning has approved Amendment C266 with no changes to the Stonnington Planning Scheme on 14 May 2018. The Amendment came into effect when it was published in the Government Gazette on 7 June 2018.
Any enquiries about the Amendment should be directed to the Strategic Planning Team on 8290 1395 or email email@example.com
C266 Approved Documents