It's never too late to learn how to swim.
We provide lessons for adults who want more confidence in the water.
We offer beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons, for first-time through to competent swimmers.
Adult swimming lessons are held in the indoor 25m pool, heated to 30 degrees and are 30 minutes long.
Each class has a maximum of six adults.
Learn to Swim membership and fees
$41.40 each fortnight.
We debit your account on Monday each fortnight.
Payments are debited all year, including school holidays and public holidays.
Your Learn to Swim membership includes:
- one lesson a week
- unlimited access to aquatic areas per student to Harold Holt Swim Centre and Prahran Aquatic Centre (excludes warm water pool, sauna, spa and steam)
- 4 weeks free suspension*
- 4 make up lessons*
- 10 per cent discount on swimwear and accessories.
- 10 per cent on third and subsequent family members
- a five per cent discount on the second lesson per week for one adult.
How to enrol
- you must book classes within seven days of enrolling
- you can book in person at the Centre, or over the phone.
What level am I?
||No or limited swimming experience or confidence. Introduction to freestyle and backstroke up to 12m
||Can swim at least 12m of freestyle and backstroke and wish to work on technique
||Can swim at least 50m of freestyle and backstroke and wish to work on stroke development