Harold Holt Swim Centre has a fully equipped gym with qualified instructors that can work with you to achieve your goals.
Our gym offers something for everybody.
Whether you're new, returning to exercise or a seasoned trainer, we're here to support you.
The Health Club is on the first floor of the Centre. We have a lift if you can't use the stairs.
The Health Club opening hours are:
Monday to Thursday: 5.45am - 9pm
Friday: 5.45am - 8pm
Saturday: 7am - 7pm
Sunday: 8am - 7pm
The Health Club offers a wide range of equipment including:
- Cardio zone with treadmills, upright bikes (electronic and spin), recumbent bikes, arm grinder, ellipticals, boxing bags and speedballs
- Strength zone with pin-loaded equipment and free weights, including dumbbells, barbells, squat rack, benches (flat, incline, decline and barbell) and TRX (suspension training)
- Functional training equipment to help you perform tasks at home, at work or playing sports
- Stretch zone with a stretching cage, mats and lots of floor space for core and stretching exercises
The Health Club has two group fitness rooms with workout equipment, including:
- Steps, dumbbells and bars with adjustable weight plates
- Boxing equipment
- Yoga mats
- Functional training equipment and more
When you first join, book your health introduction session with a gym instructor.
This session is free with your membership and includes:
Keep our Health Club safe, happy and hygienic for everybody.
- Use a gym towel and wipe equipment down after use
- Don't drop weights
- Return weights and workout equipment after use
- Wear appropriate clothes for exercise, including sports shoes
- No food, alcohol or glass bottles
- Be respectful and polite
Harold Holt Health Club