How to enrol
Create an Xplor account
To enrol and manage your Learn to Swim lessons, it's best to create an online account.
An Xplor account allows you to:
- enrol in a class and choose the day and time that suits you
- manage membership and classes for your whole family
- pay for classes and set up direct debit payments
- review assessment results
- cancel a lesson and book makeup lessons.
Create an account
Determine the swimming level
How you determine the swim level depends on the student's age:
- If enrolling in adult or teen classes, read about our swim levels and decide which one suits your ability.
- For preschool and school-aged children, we have many swim levels to suit varying abilities. We'll select the best swim level for them after you complete our online questionnaire.
- For infant classes, enrol your child based on their age.
Enrolments will be based on class availability.
Enrol in classes
For pre-school and school-aged children
Before you can enrol, we must assign a swim level for your child.
Complete the online questionnaire, then:
- Call the centre on 03 8290 1678 and let us know your questionnaire result
- We'll select the best swim level and add it to your child's Xplor profile
- Log into your account, enrol in the class and pay.
Xplor will not allow you to book classes without a swim level assigned to the child's profile.
For adults, teens and infant classes
Log into your account, select the class you wish to enrol in, then select 'book now'.
Get more help with using your Xplor account.
Enrol online now
Alternatively, you can enrol by calling us on 03 8329 1678 or in person at the centre. We can perform the assessment over the phone and in person, as well as enrol your child on the spot.
Set up direct debit and pay for your lessons
You can set up your direct debit online through your Xplor account.
If you have enrolled over the phone, you can pay online through your account. This will need to be done before the first class.
If enrolled in person, you will pay at the time of enrolment.
Assess and monitor your progress
We assess all our students every three months to track their swimming skills progress. Assessment results are uploaded to your Xplor account. If a student needs to progress to a different level, we'll inform you and help you enrol in the new level.