Stonnington Library and Information Service provides library and information services to residents and visitors of City of Stonnington. Our service is comprised of four libraries, the Stonnington History Centre and a Home Library Service.
Stonnington Library and Information Service is an eSmart Library Service, recognising we are equipped to support our customers to use technology in a smart, safe and responsible way. Learn more about our commitment to Online Safety.
We have hundreds of thousands of items available to borrow, download or stream. In the collection we have:
Conditions of Use
On joining the library you agree to the following conditions:
- Present your library card each time you borrow.
- Accept responsibility for all items borrowed on your library card until returned to the library and processed by staff.
- As a guarantor, accept responsibility for the choice of items borrowed and for use made of the internet and video games by persons under 18.
- Pay replacement and processing costs for any item(s) lost, destroyed or damaged while on loan, apart from damage by reasonable wear and tear.
- Notify the library immediately if your library card is lost or stolen.
- Notify the library of any change in your personal details, such as name and/or address.
- Abide by the City of Stonnington Local Laws 2008.