Can't find it?
If you can't find the item you are looking for in our catalogue, you can request a new item or place an Interlibrary Loan. Charges apply for Interlibrary Loans.
Request an item
Please provide information about the item, such as title, author, ISBN, publisher, publication date and series title.
Place a request for a new item
What happens after you submit your request?
If the library is able to purchase the item, we'll reserve it for you and you’ll receive an email or a letter once it’s available. If we are unable to purchase your item, we'll send a message to your library account.
Please provide information about the item, such as title, author, ISBN, publisher, publication date and series title. Request only items not found in the Stonnington Library catalogue. Please check our catalogue before placing an Interlibrary Loan request.
From another public library $5.00
From a State, Academic or Special Library $16.50
- Stonnington Library has no control over what other lending libraries may or may not lend, their response times or loan conditions.
- Borrowers can request up to 10 Interlibrary Loan items.
- It is possible to request AV material, with a limit of 5 CDs and 5 DVDs per borrower.
- You may not renew Interlibrary Loans.
- We will attempt to get your item from another public library. If it is only available at a State, Academic or Special library, we will contact you before proceeding with the request.
- You will be liable for the Interlibrary Loan charge on any item allocated for you, even if you do not collect it. Let the library know if you wish to cancel an Interlibrary Loan.
- Overdue items will incur overdue fees.
- Charges for damaged or lost items, are set by the lending library.
- Late or non-return of an Interlibrary Loan, may result in the suspension of this service.
Place an Interlibrary Loan request