You may require your library card number (2002900xxxxxxx) and password to access some eLibrary products. Forgot password?
A great learning tool for children aged 3-6. Busythings offers games to help children with numeracy, literacy and creative development. Access Busythings on PCs and tablets. (No apps available, access through your browser only.)
Britannica Library is the online version of Encyclopaedia Britannica.
Gale Interactive: Science allows you to explore science from every angle. Zoom in, zoom out and rotate 360 degrees on interactive 3D models!
A comprehensive view of the most studied science subjects, including:
Due to the interactive 3D models you will need to access Gale Interactive Science on a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge).
Kanopy Kids is part of the Kanopy family and allows you to stream kids TV shows, movies and documentaries. Kanopy is a streaming only service and can be watched on any device with an internet connection. You can find more information about Kanopy Kids and help on getting started on their website.
Please note that streaming Kanopy will count towards your download limits at home or on your device.
Getting started with Kanopy Kids
If you don't have a Kanopy account:
- Go to Kanopy Kids and create your user account by clicking on the Sign Up button in the top right corner.
- Go to your email account to verify your email address.
- Add your library card number and PIN.
If you already have a Kanopy Account:
- Go to Kanopy Kids.
- Login with your Kanopy User Account.
- Start streaming content! You can stream unlimited Kanopy Kids content each month.
PK Mag is an Australian digital only magazine for primary kids produced by Good Reading.
Story Box Library is an educational website for children to view stories by Australian authors and illustrators. Hear the stories read aloud by fantastic storytellers. Story Box Library also includes short films that feature interviews with authors, illustrators and publishers and most stories also have accompanying activities.
Access Story Box Library online
or through the Story Box Library app (AppStore
and Google Play store
). Story Box Library is a streaming only service and you cannot download stories for later use.
Getting started with Story Box Library
To start watching stories on the web via Story Box Library:
- Go to the Story Box Library website.
- Select Stonnington Library and enter your full library card number and library password.
- Select a story to watch.
To start watching stories on the Story Box Library app:
- Download the app ( AppStore and Google Play store) and tap 'Get Started'
- Select 'Log in with Library access'
- Select Stonnington Library
- Enter your Library membership details
- Start watching stories
Forgot your password? If you have an email address registered to your account you can reset your password online or contact us to have your password reset.
Creating and editing playlists
You can create personalised playlists in your Story Box Library account.
Story Box Library have created instructions on how to edit, play and watch playlists.