Find help, information and trouble-shooting tips for using our eLibrary products
- You need to be a Stonnington Libraries member to use eLibrary resources
- If you are not a member please join online or visit one of our branches.
- When accessing eLibrary resources, you may require your library card number (2002900xxxxxxx) and password to access some eLibrary products. Forgot password?
Still having trouble? Contact us.
Please note Kindle eReaders are not compatible with Stonnington Libraries' eBook services.
For an eReader to be compatible with Axis 360 and BorrowBox it must work with Adobe Digital Editions software. See if your eReader is compatible at the Adobe website.
Zinio for Libraries has changed its name and is now known as RBdigital. To log into the new RBdigital app, use your existing Zinio for Libraries email/username and password.
- Go to Kanopy and create an account by clicking on the orange Sign up button.
- Go to your email account to verify your email address.
- Add your library card number and PIN.
- Start watching videos!
Need more help?