Discover help, information and trouble-shooting tips for using Stonnington Libraries eLibrary products
- You need to be a Stonnington Libraries member to use eLibrary resources
- If you are not a member please join online or visit one of our branches .
- You require your library membership number (2002900xxxxxxx) and password to access the eLibrary. > Forgot password?
Please note Kindle eReaders are not compatible with Stonnington Libraries' eBook services.
For an eReader to be compatible with Axis 360 and Bolinda Digital it must work with Adobe Digital Editions software.
See if your eReader is compatible at the Adobe website.
Bolinda Digital & BorrowBox
Zinio for Libraries has changed its name and is now known as RBdigital. There has been no change to the content available and a new easy to use app RBdigital is now available.
- To log into the new RBdigital app, use your existing Zinio for Libraries email/username and password.
- Zinio for Libraries app users can download and open the new RBdigital app to explore our magazine collection and access all previously checked out magazines. You will however, need to re-download any magazines again to read offline.
- To be able to read offline the magazine must be fully downloaded. The thin blue line in the middle of the screen indicates how much has been downloaded. Once the blue line has disappeared the magazine is full downloaded.
Having trouble logging into RBdigital? Try using your email address as your username.
Please contact Library staff if you have any problems accessing the new RBdigital.
Still having trouble? Contact Us
1. Go to Kanopy and create an account by clicking on the orange Sign up button.
2. Go to your email account to verify your email address.
3. Add your library card number and PIN.
4. Start watching videos!
Need more help?