When do I need to pay my rates?
That depends on which of the two payment options you choose.
You can pay in four instalments throughout the 2020/2021 financial year:
- Instalment 1 is due on 30 September 2020
- Instalment 2 is due on 30 November 2020
- Instalment 3 is due on 28 February 2021
- Instalment 4 is due on 31 May 2021.
As a single lump sum:
- You’ll receive a notice for this payment in September 2020.
- Full payment is due on 15 February 2021.
If the first instalment amount isn't paid by the due date, we will assume you wish to pay in one lump sum.
How can I pay my rates?
Our rates hardship policy and other support measures are in place to support people and businesses experiencing hardship due to COVID-19. Find out what support is available.