When do I need to pay my rates?
That depends on which of the two payment options you choose.
You can pay in four instalments throughout the 2021/2022 financial year:
- Instalment 1 is due on 30 September 2021
- Instalment 2 is due on 30 November 2021
- Instalment 3 is due on 28 February 2022
- Instalment 4 is due on 31 May 2022.
As a single lump sum:
- You’ll receive a notice for this payment in August 2021.
- Full payment is due on 15 February 2022.
If the first instalment amount isn't paid by the due date, we will assume you wish to pay in one lump sum.
Our rates hardship policy and other support measures are in place to support people and businesses experiencing hardship due to COVID-19. Find out what support is available.
How can I pay my rates?
Check your rates balance online
To check the amount that you owe, input your property ID number from your rates notice into eServices.