View our current financial year Budget and our Annual Report, the key reporting tool to monitor Council's performance.
The Annual Report(PDF, 22MB) is a key reporting tool to monitor Council's performance against objectives of the Council Plan(PDF, 4MB) and financial year Budget 2023–24(PDF, 3MB). It contains information about future projects and statistical information comparing Council's performance over time.
Council's performance is reported against our Council Plan's three strategic directions:
- A thriving and unique place
- An inclusive and healthy community
- A people-centred and future-ready city
Download the Annual Report 2022–23(PDF, 22MB)
Reconciliation Action Plan – Annual Implementation Report
The Reconciliation Action Plan was adopted by Council in July 2018.
The annual implementation report for the period 2019/20 has been completed and is available as an addition to the Annual Report.
Download the Reconciliation Action Plan Implementation Summary 2018–20(PDF, 1MB)
Previous years' Annual Reports
- Annual Report 2021–22(PDF, 8MB)
- Annual Report 2020–21(PDF, 9MB)
- Annual Report 2019–20(PDF, 6MB)
- Annual Report 2018–19(PDF, 4MB)
- Annual Report 2017–18(PDF, 6MB)
- Annual Report 2016–17(PDF, 4MB)
- Annual Report 2015–16(PDF, 5MB)
- Annual Report 2014–15(PDF, 5MB)
- Annual Report 2013–14(PDF, 7MB)
- Annual Report 2012–13(PDF, 5MB)
- Annual Report 2011–12(PDF, 5MB)
- Annual Report 2010–11(PDF, 3MB)
The 2023–24 Budget was endorsed by Council on 26 June 2023 and came into effect on 1 July 2023.
View the 2023–24 Budget(PDF, 3MB)
View the Financial Plan 2022–23 to 2031–32(PDF, 1MB)
Previous years' Budgets