Towed vehicles

Your vehicle may be towed by Council if it's parked illegally or blocking access to a street, home or business.

You will need to pay a fee to release your vehicle from the pound. As well as this release fee, you may also receive a parking infringement notice.

All towed vehicles are taken to the Nationwide Towing City Pound located at 34 Cromwell Street, Collingwood.

To check whether your vehicle has been towed or for further information, visit the Nationwide Towing website or on 134 869.

Note that if your vehicle is parked in a Clearway Zone, it will be managed and issued an infringement by VicRoads, not Council.