Planning information requests

You can request important planning information such as example copies of permits and plans, as well as permit requirements, using the ePlanning portal. 

Request planning information via ePlanning

Can I use a hard copy form instead?

Yes, if you’d prefer not to request the information online, you can fill out the Planning Information Request form(PDF, 144KB) and send it to the address listed within the form. 

Note: Recent changes to Victorian Commission for Gambling & Liquor Regulation procedures, require that you provide a copy of the planning permit OR written Council advice indicating that the requested use of the licenced premises will not contravene the planning scheme, PRIOR to lodging your request to Department of Justice / Responsible Alcohol Victoria. Please request this information via a planning information request.