Just metres from Prahran Market and Chapel Street, Grattan Gardens is a great place to take a break from the bustle, have some lunch, and enjoy a little bit of nature.
Prahran Council purchased land in Greville Street in 1864 to establish the Prahran Market. When this moved to its current position in Commercial Road in 1881, Council turned the space into Prahran Gardens, now known as Grattan Gardens.
For more information, contact the Stonnington History Centre.
The nearest public transport services are:
Use Public Transport Victoria's Journey planner.