How to apply
Gather your documents
To apply, you'll need to provide copies of:
- Certificate of Currency for public liability insurance covering a minimum of $10 million
- a site-specific risk management plan
- evidence of registration with Fitness Australia or another recognised peak body or educational institution.
Read the terms and conditions
As part of applying for a Personal Training Permit, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions.
Complete the application
Download and complete the application form(PDF, 344KB).
Send your application
Email your completed form to email@example.com
Or mail to:
City of Stonnington
PO Box 58
Applications are assessed according to the park's existing use, physical condition, and impact on our community's enjoyment of the park.
Receive your permit
There are three possible outcomes of your application:
- We approve your application and issue a permit.
- We issue a limited permit with restrictions on the group size or number, type, location and time of activities.
- We choose not to approve a permit.
If successful, we will send your permit in the mail, or you can request to pick it up from one of our Customer Service Centres.