You have the right to feel safe in your family and home. It is ok to ask someone for help. Family violence can stop.
Call 000 if you are in immediate danger
For 24/7 help
Victoria’s 24/7 family violence response centre,1800 015 188 or visit Safe Steps.
The national 24/7 sexual assault, domestic and family violence counselling service, 1800 737 732 or visit 1800respect.
Other support services
- No To Violence, 1300 766 491 or visit Men’s Referral Service.
- The Orange Door, Bayside Peninsula, 1800 319 353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA), specialist sexual assault and family violence support, 1800 806 292 or visit SECASA.
- Ask Izzy is a mobile website that connects people who are in crisis, including domestic and family violence help, with the services they need right now and nearby. Visit As Izzy.
- Ask someone, get in contact with someone who has experience family violence of any form. Visit Ask Someone.
- Seniors Rights Victoria, confidential Helpline, 1300 368 821
- Kids Helpline, 1800 551 800 or visit Kids Helpline.
- In Touch, Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence, 1800 755 988, Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 4.30 pm. Visit In Touch.
- Djirra – Aboriginal Family Violence Response and Support Service, 1800 105 303, Mon to Friday 9 am to 9 pm.
- Rainbow Door, specialist LGBTIQ+ Helpline, 1800 729 367, 10 am to 6 pm daily. visit Rainbow Door.