Check your eligibility to receive parking permits
Use our interactive online map to check your eligibility for permits, how many you can have and where your permit boundaries are.
Check your eligibility
Or you can call our Customer Service team on 03 8290 1333 to confirm your eligibility.
Read the terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions.
Applying means you accept these conditions and creates a legally binding agreement between you and the City of Stonnington.
Prepare your documents
You need to provide one document to prove you are a resident and one document for each Vehicle Specific Permit to confirm you own or drive the vehicle. We accept the below documents.
Proof you live in the City of Stonnington
If you are an owner/occupier, we will confirm your status with our records. You do not need to provide a document.
If you rent, ensure the document displays the permit address.
- Current signed lease
- Bond receipt dated within the last three months
- Utility invoice issued in the last three months
- Current Healthcare, Pension, Department of Veterans’ Affairs card
- Statutory declaration from the property owner confirming you are residing at the property
Proof you own or drive the vehicle
Make sure the document displays your name and registration number.
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Signed vehicle transfer document
- Contract of sale
- Current insurance document that lists you as a driver or the property as the garaged address
Submit your application
Download and complete the application form(PDF, 199KB).
Email your completed form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org