Apply for a skip bin on Council land

You must be a registered skip bin supplier to apply for a skip bin permit in the City of Stonnington.

You can apply for permits that last for:

  • 1 to 3 days
  • 4 to 7 days
  • 8 to 30 days

Fill out the agreement form

Download the agreement form(DOC, 2MB)

Email the completed Agreement Form

Send your completed Agreement to together with a copy of your Certificate of Currency for public liability. You will receive a confirmation email for your log-in and need to create your own password.

Apply for a Skip Permit

Using your Log-in you can apply for a Skip Permit online.

Apply for skip permit


  • Application fee for 1 to 3 days: $70.70
  • Application fee for 4 to 7 days: $87.40
  • Application fee for 8 to 30 days: $208

Important requirements

All bins must comply with the requirements of VicRoads guidelines for the placement of skip bins.

No overnight bins are permitted in Chapel Street, Commercial Road and Toorak Road between Rockley Road and Punt Road.

Bins must not remain in designated clearways past the stipulated time.

More information

If you'd like more information about using skip bins on council land or skip bin permits, you can contact Council by calling 03 290 1333.

You can also email