Receive your renewal notice
We will post it to you around six weeks before your permits expire.
Complete the renewal notice
Tick the permits you wish to renew on the renewal notice and sign the document.
Prepare your documents (if applicable)
Go to the next step if none of the details on your Vehicle Specific permits have changed.
You must provide a supporting document that links the new vehicle registration to your name. It's important that both your name and the registration number are visible on the document.
If the vehicle is registered in your name, please provide one of the following:
- VicRoads or other state or territory road authority registration certificate
- signed vehicle transfer document
- contract of sale
- current insurance document.
If you are the primary driver, but the vehicle is not registered in your name, please provide your current insurance document that lists you as a driver.
If the vehicle is registered in a company name, please provide:
- one of the above documents (registration, vehicle transfer, contract of sale or insurance document)
- signed company letter stating that you are the primary driver of the vehicle and that it is garaged at the address on your permit.
Pay the permit fee (if applicable)
Include a cheque made out to the City of Stonnington if any of your permits have a renewal fee.
Or you can pay online.
Pay online now
Both the form and payment need to be completed before we can process your renewal.
Send your renewal
Mail the completed renewal notice and supporting documents to:
City of Stonnington
PO Box 58