Our recruitment process
Thanks for your interest in working with us! Here’s everything you need to know to complete your application, and details on what happens next.
Your application must include:
- cover letter
- key selection criteria.
We recommend submitting these as three separate documents. Key selection criteria is listed in the position description attached to the job advertisement. Please make sure your key selection criteria has specific and relevant examples.
Make your application even better and read the tips in our Employment Application Tool(PDF, 336KB) .
Application review process
- Application is submitted and an acknowledgement email is sent.
- Applicants are contacted within two weeks of closing date.
- Shortlisted candidates are contacted, which may include a phone interview. If you’re not selected for an interview, you are welcome to contact us for feedback.
- A panel interview is conducted.
- Pre-employment screening is undertaken, which includes:
- reference checking
- psychometric testing (for permanent and selected temporary positions)
- pre-employment medical, police check, Working With Children Check , copies of qualifications (for applicable roles).
- You’re hired!