Our recruitment process
Thanks for your interest in working with us! Here’s everything you need to know to complete your application, and details on what happens next.
Your application must include:
We recommend submitting these as two separate documents.
Make your application even better and read the tips in our Employment Application Tool(PDF, 336KB) .
Application review process
- Application is submitted and an acknowledgement email is sent.
- Applicants are contacted within two weeks of closing date.
- Shortlisted candidates are contacted, which may include a phone interview. If you’re not selected for an interview, you are welcome to contact us for feedback.
- A panel interview is conducted.
- Pre-employment screening is undertaken, which includes:
- reference checking
- psychometric testing (for permanent and selected temporary positions)
- copies of COVID vaccination
- pre-employment medical, police check, Working With Children Check , copies of qualifications (for applicable roles).
- You’re hired!