We encourage you to report any concerns about pets and animals to ensure a safer community for all.
Our Animal Management Unit investigates concerns regarding:
- nuisance animals
- dog wandering or not securely confined to their property
- dogs not complying with the Council Order in designated areas or reserves
- dog owners not cleaning up after their dog
- cats straying onto private property without permission of the owner
- barking/nuisance noise
- keeping of extra animals
- area in which the animal is kept is not thoroughly cleaned or kept sanitary
- bee or wasp nest on public/Council property
- person feeding or encouraging the presence of feral or stray animals
- boundary fencing not adequate to keep the dog within the boundaries of the land.
If you have concerns regarding nuisance animals or animal welfare please contact our Animal Management Unit: